Bonus Episode: The Failure Files with Lindsay Titus
In this new BONUS episode, we learn from Lindsay Titus’ failure in building relationships with her new staff. Join us as we work through the resolution, the lesson learned through this new environment, and my five strategies to enhance building relationships:
- Foster a positive and inclusive culture
- Show appreciation and recognition
- Support professional growth and development
- Building relationships through collaboration
- Practicing transparent and effective communication
About Lindsay Titus:
Lindsay Titus is a passionate and energetic educator! She uses her expertise as a board certified behavior analyst and a former classroom teacher, to ignite the passion of any educator. She is eager to transform the mindset educators hold about behavior, and use this dynamic shift to increase connections with all students! Lindsay is a speaker, coach, podcaster, author, and founder of DEFINE YOUniversity where she offers weekly podcast episodes, courses, coaching, and events for educators to help guide them through the journey of finding relief from the overwhelm and reigniting their passion for life inside and outside of the classroom.
Follow Lindsay Titus:
- Website: www.defineyouniversity.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ltitus828 (@ltitus828)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindsaytitusedu/?hl=en (@lindsaytitusedu)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.titus828
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/staceycohen2/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cocommunications
- TEdX Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/stacey_cohen_branding_from_birth_what_s_in_a_name
- Book: https://www.defineyouniversity.com/shop/bundle-1-90-day-journal-affirmation-cards
Aspire Swag with Discount Code: ASPIRE
Tee-Shirts and Drinkware:
ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
Aspire to Lead Won the FireBird Award!
I’m happy to announce that my book, “Aspire to Lead”, won the 2022 Leadership Book Award from Speak Up Talk Radio!
It is a great honor to get this kind of recognition and I really appreciate all your support!
The book is available for purchase on Amazon.
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show.
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Leave a Comment