Chris Chappolin and I discuss how to create a culture of empowerment, STEAM education strategies, and the importance of creating a PLN network! #AspireLead
Follow Chris Chappotin:
Chris Chappotin is the Principal at STEAM Middle School in Burleson, TX, blogger, rapper and member of the Nohea Kindreds.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chris_Chappotin
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chris_chappotin/
- Website: https://sites.google.com/bisdmail.net/chrischappotin/
Follow Joshua Stamper:
- NEW website: www.joshstamper.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.
This post contains Affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Explore These Resources to Enhance Your Leadership Skills!
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Aspire Stickers now available!