Aspire to Lead with Empathy, Creativity, and Passion
With the upcoming launch of my new book, Aspire to Lead, Sarah Thomas joins me to share about her author contribution.
In this Episode, we also discuss:
- Reflection as a Leadership Tool
- Blogging to gather feedback
- New projects by EduMatch
About Sarah Thomas:
I am a Regional Technology Coordinator in Prince Georges County, MD, and Affiliate Faculty at Loyola University.
While I am still passionate about best practices, such as flipped/blended learning and gamification, my passion has also expanded to helping educators connect globally. This is the rationale behind the EduMatch project, which I founded in September 2014. The project belongs to all EduMatchers, and together we have grown it to include publishing, Voxer, guest blogging, and a weekly Twitter chat/podcast.
Follow Sarah Thomas:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarahdateechur
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdumatchBooks
- Website: http://www.edumatch.org/
- Publishing: https://www.edumatchpublishing.com/
Are you a superfan of the Aspire podcast? Well, now you can show off your support with the new Aspire swag, featuring tee shirts, hoodies and a variety of drinkware. You can find all your Aspire Swag at www.teachbetter.com/swag
Use Discount Code: ASPIRE for 25% OFF
Tee-Shirts, Hoodies, and Drinkware: ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show.