With the battle of teaching students from a variety of learning environments, our schools are challenged with uncovering and solving many community challenges at the same time. In today’s episode featuring Andrew Stanton, Sarah Johnson and Joshua Stamper tackle the topics of risk-taking and equity practices.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Creating Change during a Pandemic
- Balancing Initiatives to Avoid Burn-Out
- Resources to Learn more about Equity
About Andrew Stanton:
Andrew is a middle school educator, PBIS tier-one leader, behavior coach, and dedicated to the future of every student.
Follow Andrew Stanton:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stanton_A_/media
Resources from this Episode:
Leading Equity Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leading-equity/id1419821427
Interested in being a guest on Aspire to Rise?
We would love to hear from you here.
Follow the Hosts,
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkedIn
- Sarah on Facebook
- Podcast Website
- Subscribe to the In AWE Podcast
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
NEW Aspire Swag with Discount Code: ASPIRE
Tee-Shirts, Sweatshirts, and Drinkware:
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.