Lack of mentorship and coaching is a leading reason for leader attrition in education, but it doesn’t have to be this way. If it’s true that “Everyone wins when the leader gets better,” then your community is counting on you to prioritize your own professional growth. In this week’s episode, Danny Bauer shares the Mastermind model and how this structure has created extensive growth in each participant.
In this episode, we also discuss:
- School District Lack of Development
- Fish Bowl Structure
- Community Building as a Support
- And his books, Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader
About Danny Bauer:
Daniel Bauer is an unorthodox Ruckus Maker who has mentored thousands of school leaders through his Better Leaders Better Schools blog, books, podcasts, and powerful coaching experiences.
Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader is a book that reimagines what professional development for school administrators looks like in order to meet the needs of all school leaders who currently feel isolated and overwhelmed.
Follow Danny Bauer:
- Website: https://betterleadersbetterschools.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alienearbud
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alienearbud/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danevanbauer?ref=bookmarks
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielevanbauer/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVE_oB3URcg7ghv2Mn3yiQ?sub_confirmation=1
- Free Chapter to the Book: https://www.betterleadersbetterschools.com/freechapter/
Are you a superfan of the Aspire podcast? Well, now you can show off your support with the new Aspire swag, featuring tee shirts, hoodies and a variety of drinkware. You can find all your Aspire Swag at www.teachbetter.com/swag
Use Discount Code: ASPIRE for 25% OFF
Tee-Shirts, Hoodies, and Drinkware: ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show.