If you have thought about becoming a campus or district leader, what are the next steps in the process to get to the next leadership level? This week’s guest, Robert Breyer, shares steps to gain additional and necessary experiences, finding the right coach, and excelling in the interview process.
In this episode, we also discuss:
- Preparing and guiding aspiring leaders to successfully attain leadership positions.
- The importance of leadership coaching.
- Impactful leadership experiences for aspiring leaders outside the classroom.
- And Rob’s new book, “Taking The Leap: A field guide for aspiring school leaders”!
About Robert Breyer:
Robert is married to Jennifer and together they have 4 children. He is the author of Taking The Leap: A Field Guide for Aspiring School Leaders, and also makes time to coach aspiring leaders who are looking to make the transition from teacher to administration. He is also the host of The Guiding Principals Podcast, where he allows visionary school leaders to share the story of their own leadership journey, and celebrates their success, in the hopes, it will inspire future school leaders.
Follow Robert Breyer:
- Website: www.rbleads.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RBLeads (@rbleads)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rbleads/?hl=en (@rbleads)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheGuidingPrincipals
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rbreyer51/
- Podcast: www.anchor.fm/tgpp
Are you a superfan of the Aspire podcast? Well, now you can show off your support with the new Aspire swag, featuring tee shirts, hoodies and a variety of drinkware. You can find all your Aspire Swag at www.teachbetter.com/swag
Use Discount Code: ASPIRE for 25% OFF
Tee-Shirts, Hoodies, and Drinkware: ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show.