If I asked you, tell me a time you sat down with a leader and felt immediate inspiration and growth? What and who would you describe? Well, for me, this occurred during this interview on multiple occasions as I had the great pleasure of speaking with my guest, Dr. Shaun Woodly, while he provides fantastic stories about his passion for music, culturally responsive classrooms, equity in schools, and mental health for educators. Please join us as we discuss these very important educational and social topics!
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Creativity in the classroom
- Creating Equity in Schools
- Mental Health Strategies
- And “MC Means Move the Class: How to Spark Engagement and Motivation in Urban and Culturally Diverse Classrooms”
About Dr. Shaun Woodly:
Dr. Shaun Woodly has dedicated his professional career to education. He is a decorated K-12 teacher, university professor and author whose deep passion and research have allowed him great success as an educator and entrepreneur. He is the architect behind the educator movement “Teach Hustle Inspire” and has written the best-selling book “MC Means Move the Class: How to Spark Engagement and Motivation in Urban and Culturally Diverse Classrooms”. In both education and life, Dr. Woodly believes in having fun! He educates with love, enthusiasm, motivation and hustle!
Follow Dr. Shaun Woodly:
- Website: https://www.teachhustleinspire.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shaunwoodly
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/teachhustleinspire
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TeachHustleInspire
The Super Teachers Summit:
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, Coaching and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Help the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.