Have you ever learned what not to do as a leader by experiencing a toxic working environment or encountering constant negative communication? This week’s guest, LaVonne Roth, shares how her negative experience in the business world transformed her as a leader, educator, and coach to enhance the skills of others by creating a wonderful program called SHINE.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Coaching with Confidence
- Multiple forms of Intelligence
- Mental Health During a Difficult Time
- And Prime to SHINE
About LaVonna Roth:
LaVonna Roth was an elementary and secondary teacher, before setting out on her mission to help teachers understand the brain and how it learns to increase student achievement. Although educators teach the brain every day, many have never taken a teacher prep course on understanding the brain. What a disconnect! LaVonna strives to help teachers understand the latest brain research and its implications in the classroom through interactive presentations and workshops. If you are looking for specific strategies and the science behind WHY these strategies work, this book is for you. Currently, LaVonna travels around the U.S. and internationally sharing the fascinating worlds of neuro- and cognitive sciences with educators.
Follow LaVonna Roth:
- Website: https://www.igniteyourshine.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaVonnaRoth
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lavonnaroth/?hl=en
- Free Resources: https://igniteyourshine.mykajabi.com/store
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.