When you lead, are you giving positivity or negativity to those around you? I’m excited to have Taylor Armstrong on the podcast to share his story on how being a negative person affected his job and the people surrounding him. Join us as Taylor explains the steps needed to modify our perspectives and discusses how focusing on the positive changed his leadership style and the results of his performance.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- How the military influenced his educational journey
- Interview Questions
- An Aspire Action Step
- And Education Never Dies
Follow Taylor Armstrong:
- Website: https://www.educationneverdies.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TAYLOR_does_IT
- Instagram: @be_the_compass
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Help the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.