As we continue through this journey of distant learning, I wanted to bring you some content specific to our current struggle. Instead of asking one person, I asked many of my friends to share their insight and wisdom using one question: what tips or strategies would you suggest during this unprecedented time? I hope their responses provide value and strength during your distant learning experience.
Featuring Sarah Johnson, Jessica Cabeen and Sarah Thomas
Follow Sarah Johnson:
- Twitter: Sarah on Twitter
- Website: Sarah’s Website
- Instagram: Sarah on Instagram
- Facebook: facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- Podcast: The In AWE Podcast Website
- LinkedIN: Sarah on LinkedIN
Follow Jessica Cabben
Follow Sarah Thomas:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarahdateechur
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdumatchBooks
- Website: http://www.edumatch.org/
- Publishing: https://www.edumatchpublishing.com/
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.