As we continue through this journey of distant learning, I wanted to bring you some content specific to our current struggle. Instead of asking one person, I asked many of my friends to share their insight and wisdom using one question: what tips or strategies would you suggest during this unprecedented time? I hope their responses provide value and strength during your distant learning experience.
Featuring Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad, Bethany Hill, Jeff Gargas and Tim Cavey
Follow Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad:
Follow Bethany Hill:
- Website: www.bethanyshill.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bethhill2829
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bethanyhill1/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BHillfearlesseducator/
- Other: to book speaking engagements, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Tim Cavey:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeachersOnFire
- Website: https://teachersonfire.net/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/teachers-on-fire/id1363650419
Follow Jeff Gargas:
Follow The Teach Better Team:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/teachbetterteam
- Website: https://www.teachbetter.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teachbetterteam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachbetterteam
- The Teach Better Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcast/
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.