As we battle the trials of a pandemic, many leaders are asking one similar question. How do we create and maintain a positive school environment during a crisis? In today’s episode featuring Brianna Zwiefelhofer, Sarah Johnson and Joshua Stamper tackle this important and relevant topic on school culture.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Important Leadership Qualities Needed to Establish a Strong Culture
- Resources to Improve Communication
- And The Importance of Being Transparent in Your Conversations
About Brianna Zwiefelhofer:
Brianna has been an educator for 15 years and she is currently teaching at a K-4th grade school. She has her Masters in Education and currently is in the process of attaining my Director of Instruction and Curriculum licensure and Principal licensure from Viterbo University. Beyond the classroom, she is married and has three wonderful children.
Follow Brianna Zwiefelhofer:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BriannaKZwief
Resources from this Episode:
Dare to Lead Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/unlocking-us-with-bren%C3%A9-brown/id1494350511
Interested in being a guest on Aspire to Rise?
We would love to hear from you here.
Follow the Hosts,
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkedIn
- Sarah on Facebook
- Podcast Website
- Subscribe to the In AWE Podcast
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.