In this 15th Aspire Mailbag episode, Jeff Gargas, Lindsay Titus, and I answer questions on different leadership topics provided by the listeners. Please join us for this episode as we answer questions and discuss how to build relationships with our staff during virtual learning, create a culture of change, learn about the Teach Better Podcast Network and the newest podcast addition!
Featuring Jeff Gargas and Joshua Stamper
- For those leaders connecting with new teams, what do you suggest in terms of helping to know one another in a virtual world? Dr. Jeff Prickett @jdprickett The Principal Leadership Lab
- What advice do you have for leaders who are trying to maintain morale during a time of constant change and uncertainty? Robert Breyer |#TGPP| @rbreyer51 The Guiding Principals Podcast
50% Off Mindset Meet Up with Discount Code: ASPIRE
Special Guest, Lindsay Titus:
- Define YOUniversity Podcast: https://www.defineyouniversity.com/podcast-page
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ltitus828
- Website: https://www.defineyouniversity.com/
Follow Jeff Gargas:
Follow Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Follow The Teach Better Team:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/teachbetterteam
- Website: https://www.teachbetter.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teachbetterteam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachbetterteam
- The Teach Better Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcast/
New Teach Better Podcast Network: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.