With the stress of your leadership role, how do you take care of your mental health? This week’s guest, Lindsay Titus, shares important steps to take to improve your mental well-being, decrease anxiety and combat stress.
In this episode, we also discuss:
- Administrative Certification Program
- Behavior Management Strategies for Students
- Gratitude Reflections
- And Lindsay’s 30 day journal, “Define YOUniversity”!
About Lindsay Titus:
Lindsay Titus is a passionate and energetic educator! She uses her expertise as a board certified behavior analyst and a former classroom teacher, to ignite the passion of any educator. She is eager to transform the mindset educators hold about behavior, and use this dynamic shift to increase connections with all students! Lindsay is a speaker, coach, podcaster, author, and founder of DEFINE YOUniversity where she offers weekly podcast episodes, courses, coaching, and events for educators to help guide them through the journey of finding relief from the overwhelm and reigniting their passion for life inside and outside of the classroom.
Follow Lindsay Titus:
- Website: www.defineyouniversity.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ltitus828 (@ltitus828)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindsaytitusedu/?hl=en (@lindsaytitusedu)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.titus828
- Teach Better Blog: https://www.teachbetter.com/blog/building-momentum-through-your-morning-routine/
Are you a superfan of the Aspire podcast? Well, now you can show off your support with the new Aspire swag, featuring tee shirts, hoodies and a variety of drinkware. You can find all your Aspire Swag at www.teachbetter.com/swag
Use Discount Code: ASPIRE for 25% OFF
Tee-Shirts, Hoodies, and Drinkware: ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show. I really appreciate the reviews and to show some love to those listeners that have taken the extra time.