I had the amazing opportunity to moderate during the Teach Better 12 Hour Live Event with four amazing educators and podcasters. In this bonus episode, Jeffrey Prickett, Brittany Rincon, Robert Breyer, Deanna Lough, and I discuss the mission of our podcasts and how podcasts impact professional development.
Follow Dr. Jeffry Prickett:
- Twitter: @jdprickett
- Instagram: jdprickett
- Facebook: Jeffry Prickett
- Linkedin: Dr. Jeffry Prickett
- Blog: WordPress Blog Site
- Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/theprincipalleadershiplab/
Follow Brittany Rincon:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrittRincon
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teacherleadercoach/
- Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/teacher-leader-podcast/
Follow Robert Breyer:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RBLeads
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rbleads/?hl=en
- Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/theguidingprincipalspodcast/
Follow Deanna Lough:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hessteacherest
- Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcasts/speaking-educationally-podcast/
Follow The Teach Better Team:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/teachbetterteam
- Website: https://www.teachbetter.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teachbetterteam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachbetterteam
- The Teach Better Podcast: https://www.teachbetter.com/podcast/
NEW Aspire Swag with Discount Code: ASPIRE
Tee-Shirts and Drinkware:
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.