Have you ever been in a situation where you needed guidance in your leadership journey? In this episode of Aspire to RISE, Sarah Johnson and Joshua Stamper share their vision of the show and how coaching helped them face their leadership challenges.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Our Leadership Backgrounds
- The Podcasts Origin Stories
- Coaching and Mentorship
- And Future Episodes
We are glad you joined us on Aspire to Rise where we will ascend to new leadership heights together. Join us again next month where we will share our conversation with a wonderful aspiring leader. Until then, keep reaching friends!
Follow the Hosts,
- Website: www.sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SarahSajohnson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahsajohnson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahsajohnson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge: https://bit.ly/BeyondBalanceChallenge
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Sign Up Now! TeacherSummit.com/Stamper
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help me reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.