In your leadership experience, have you ever felt isolated or alone in your struggles? My guest today, is an expert in creating communities to enhance leadership skills and find solutions through coaching. I’m excited to once again have Danny Bauer, the host and creator of “Better Leaders Better school” on the Aspire Podcast!
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Coaching Leaders
- Finding a Community to Level Up
- Combatting Professional Burn-Out
- Important Literature for Growth
- And Upcoming Projects
“Everybody wins when a leader gets better. Everybody wins when YOU get better.”- Daniel Bauer
Follow Daniel Bauer:
Previous Episode featuring Daniel Bauer
- Apple Podcast: Episode 24 of the Aspire Podcast
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
This community is one of my favorite one-stop-shop tools to engage with other amazing school leaders. I use this online resource to gain insight, gather resources, and develop my leadership capacity.
The #1 Leadership Online community is generous and authentic, an antidote to the clutter and noise that other social media sites have become.
What makes this community different is that it is:
- An investment, not free
- A private community with the same goal
- A conversation, not a variety of self-promoting presentations
- Evergreen, not ephemeral
- Focused on serving school leaders, not advertisers, companies, or investors
I highly recommend using Go! Community to enhance your leadership skills!
This post contains affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development and Innovative campus systems.
Let’s Work Together
- Contact: https://joshstamper.com/contact/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joshua__Stamper
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joshua__stamper
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-stamper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AspirePodcast
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aspire-the-leadership-development-podcast/id1384210762?mt=2
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on social media and in our comments section. Please use the #AspireLead hashtag as you continue the conversation on social media.
If you’ve gotten any value from this show at all, please subscribe and leave a rating and review wherever you’re listening. The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help us reach more school leaders by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review.